Friday, November 7, 2008

Why iOffer? Free Tools and Features

Why should people use iOffer? I've compiled a list of reasons why I started using it:

1. FREE listings

2.
FREE seller store

3. FREE picture uploads

4. FREE multiple web addresses that link to you

5. Non-Auction Format
Making offers and negotiating with buyers and sellers make me feel like I'm shopping in person, rather than trying to make the highest bid in the last 5 seconds of an auction.

6. Mr. Grabber
It lets you transfer your items over from eBay, Overstock, and Sell.com. You can also transfer your eBay feedback rating so your buyer/seller reputation is intact. The best part is it's also FREE.

7. Store Widget
You can easily customize a widget for your store and post it all over the web, for FREE.

8. Group Offers
When you make an offer, you can make the same offer to other sellers who are selling similar items. Whoever accepts your offer first gets the deal. This seems like I'll get what I want quicker as a buyer, and probably a better deal too.

9. Events
It's sort of like a chatroom where people can get together and mingle away, while promoting and selling their items. How cool is that?

10. Live Notice
I thought this was a neat feature. I'm sure many sellers are online all the time, and this feature will pop up messages in your face when you sell an item or someone asked a question about your items or anything like that.

11. Community
I like this part the most. I mean, everything I've listed so far are awesome, mainly because they're all FREE, but as a newbie, I like how the members at iOffer are so nice and easy-going. They have hundreds of community clubs and I can guarantee that you will find some sort of help in any club.

Wow, sorry didn't think my list would go that long. And sorry that you had to read through everything. I'll try to add some pictures next time to even out the text/image ratio.

Am I missing anything else? Feel free to make comments and add some other features that I may not have found yet.

- iOffer Dude

No comments:

Post a Comment